Third Grade Celebration is Thursday June 22, 2017 at the Upper Bell School Gym from 5:30p.m.-7:00p.m.
Register for the Third Grade Celebration!
So that everyone can have a great time at the Third Grade Celebration, we need all parents and students to be aware of a few expectations for the evening:
- The Third Grade Celebration is more of a celebration than a ceremony. Our friend Ooch will be joining the class to act as Dj and emcee. We want everyone, parents and students alike to have fun dancing and participating in his activities. Please, no running, and try to be aware of the space you’re in. We don’t want anyone’s fun ruined by a collision!
- There will be a fun photo booth at the event this year. Everyone is welcome to take some commemorative photos with friends and family. Be respectful and take turns with this popular attraction.
- Our event is restricted to the gym space. No one should be out in the halls, or out on the playground. We do not have permission to be in these spaces. When a child needs to use the restroom, they should be supervised by an adult, and use the restrooms in the first grade hallway.
- All of the usual school behavior rules apply. This includes staying off the gym equipment. Remember to keep our PBIS rules in mind… Be Responsible, Be Respectful, Be Safe! …And Have Fun!
Parents and guardians, thank you for helping with these expectations.
- Third Grade Celebration is Thursday June 22, 2017 at the Upper Bell School Gym from 5:30p.m.-7:00p.m.
- Pizza and water will be served. Please contact the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 19, 2017 if we can help with any food sensitivity issues.
- Entertainment provided by Ooch! Fun Photo Booth available!
- This celebration is for current third grade students only. Accompanying adult(s) required.