On-line contact directory – My School Anywhere
Our on-line contact directory enables all our Bell School families to easily and securely input and share their contact information with fellow school families. It also means the PTO can keep you updated on activities and events happening at the school and affecting your children’s education via email.
Whether you’re an existing or new family, all you need to do is click on the link below and you will be directed on how to either update and confirm your entry, or to add your information for the first time:
To ensure you continue to appear in the directory and are able to be contacted by fellow Bell School families and the PTO, please UNCHECK the relevant boxes in the ‘Review Directory Display Settings’ section.
We think our on-line directory is great! It’s:
- Secure – your family will have a unique login and password to access the information stored in the directory and you can select what information is shared
- Searchable – you can find contact information based on student’s first name, grade, teacher and family name
- Customizable – you can create your own lists of frequently contacted families
- Reliable – because parents enter their own information, it’s more likely to be up-to-date and correct
- Easy – you can access the information on your computer, smart phone or iPad and even create your own printed directory
- Time saving – You can also quickly and easily make a donation via PayPal to the PTO by visiting our on-line store. Your contribution will go towards funding specific programs, special projects and fun activities that will benefit all Bell School students in the year ahead.
So that our on-line directory is up-to-date and ready for the new school year, we’d appreciate you visiting the site by September 15th.
We thank you for your input and support. Any queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org