Bell School’s Annual Family Bingo & Pizza Night is Tuesday, February 27th! It will take place in the Marblehead High School Cafeteria from 6.00pm to 7:30pm. We hope you’ll come enjoy this Bell School family tradition!
- Bingo will be played from 6:30pm-7:30pm – with fun prizes for the kids after each round!
- Families must register in advance of the event – and by Friday February 23 at the latest (see form below)
- Due to capacity limitations we will start a wait list after the first 350 RSVPs. Be sure to register soon! We will be checking names at the door.
- For the fun and safety of all, children must be attended at all times.
- Large cheese pizzas, supplied by Tony’s Pizza, can be pre-ordered and paid for on-line at $10 each. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be given the option to order and pay for your pizza(s). They’ll be available to pick up after you check in, from 6pm.
- If you have special dietary requirements (gluten/dairy free) and would like to order a ‘free-from’ pizza option, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org